Four Roses Super Premium / Platinum Bourbon 750mL

$549.00

1 in stock

Category:
Description
Reviews (0)

Four Roses Super Premium / Platinum Bourbon 750mL

In February 2002, Kirin Brewery Company of Japan purchased the Four Roses brand. Although this is an exclusive release for the Japanese market, this decision predates the purchase of the brand. This has been available in Japan since 1992.

80% of the liquid is over 8 years old, while the other 20% is 10 years or older.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Please note that the Sydney side of our business is taking a well earned break for 2 weeks so there will be some delay on shipping items that are held in Sydney. If you require an item fast please check with us before purchasing! Dismiss